No Scalpel breast lift: bioregenerative stem cell option
No Scalpel Bioregenerative breast lift- no scars on the front of the breasts
The stem cell breast lift is a new minimally invasive (mastopexy) bioregenerative option for women who want perkier breasts but do not want scars on the front of their breasts or prolonged healing and recovery.
Breasts droop (sag) as one ages. Often as the result of:
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
This minimally invasive option gently tightens and lifts drooping (ptotic) breast tissues by using your own (adipose derived) stem cells.
No incision (noscalpel) bioregenerative breast lift (mastopexy) option to lift sagging breast tissues, avoiding visible scars on the front of the breasts.
The best candidates for this procedure are:
- normal weight
- minimal to moderate droop (ptosis) grades I and II
- minimal to moderate loss of upper breast volume (fullness)
- or/(combination of mild breast volume loss and droop).
This no incision bioregenerative procedure uses your own adipose (fat) derived stem cells , (obtained from the stromal vascular fraction or SVF) to gently lift ptotic breasts.
Stem cells are separated from our own fat (also known as the ALMI procedure) and combined with PRP (platelet rich plasma) for reinjection. The PRP is added to supply growth factors which speed healing. (PRP itself does not contain stem cells, but is rich in growth factors.) SVF is important since it contains the stem cells. The overall effect is three fold:
- gentle breast lifting
- increased upper breast fullness
- rejuvination of the decolletage region
This option is chosen by women who want a no incision procedure, do not have time for prolonged recovery, and wish to avoid breast scars in prominent areas on the front of their breasts.
- no surgical incisions on the front of the breasts
- shorter procedure
- usually done with conscious sedation, avoiding general anesthesia
- quicker recovery than procedures involving breast incisions
- natural rejuvinating solution avoids the use of artificial materials